This movie was created in 2014 by GOSPORT GRAPHICS and premiered at Heritage Open Days that year. It features guided tours around NINE organisations within the Gosport area.
- Fort Brockhurst
- Gosport and Fareham Inshore Rescue Service
- The Diving Museum
- Radio Haslar
- Gunboat Yards
- Little Woodham – 17th Century Village
- Steam Pinnace 199 in the Maritime Workshop
- Haslar Hospital Heritage Group
- Thorngate Hall – Gosport Community Association
The total running time is 68 minutes.
By kind permission of Gosport Graphics, this video is being shown for the duration of Heritage Open Days 11th to 20th September 2020. It should not be copied or shared. However, you can purchase (£1.25) a direct download in full HD from Gosport Graphics on this link https://gosportgraphics.selz.com/item…